Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Peaches???

Esteemed Meritorious Reader,
Greetings,
I have received your email with great fortitude. Although the syllables therein contained have caused no little exuberance, I do not deem it necessary to trouble you with the irrefutable evidence that they do indeed exist. At times in my life, there has been considerable joy and a general feeling of felicity. But I have also realized, throughout the toilsome years, that there is a certain sadness that must be addressed as such. To readily trample upon the undeniable truth would be futile as well as foolhardy. Seeing as such, I count it a privilege to be one in which thou shouldst place so much aggrandizement. Therefore, coming now to the the issue at hand, the situation concerning the extension of this frenzied dialogue is to inform you of the increasing way in which I have come to appreciate the manner in which this discourse has taken place. For example, when thou had taken the last of the invincible giant peach. This was a great shock yet a major relief to all involved when to our great astonishment, you were located underneath the bowels of this colossal fructine. Being it now that my feelings have been thus expressed, I find satisfaction in closing this present colloquy being confident that it will most assuredly resume at a forthcoming point in time. Now, considering the impending episode, I wish you swift windfall and a continued jovial perspective on your personal vivacity.
In all Sincerity, without regrets
Mr. T. M. George

1 comment: